Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not as easy as you think

I know some days I may make accepting Jennifer for who she is sound like it was an easy thing for me. Truth be told it hasn't been easy for me. It has been very hard indeed. But as hard as accepting maybe, being without her would be harder.

Love is the stronger than just about any thing. It has been one of the many things that have kept Jennifer and I together. She has been so good to me I could never do without her. Some times we can't help but joke about it and well as they say "the best kind of man is a woman."

I just found some thing out that is very sad for me. My parents have been married for about 28 years and one of a few reasons my mom hasn't left my dad is, well she feels stuck. She feels like she has no other options open to her. If you have lived with my dad you would understand what a jerk he is. He is a person that has no respect for women at all. The sad part is he has 4 daughters including me. So I feel very blessed with what I have. Even when Jennifer thought she was a man she was very respectful and kind. Her father has a great respect for women and made darn sure all of his sons learned that (he still doesn't fully understand that Jennifer is not a guy, but that's another story).

So even with things being as hard as they are they could be worse. I don't feel like I am stuck with her. I may feel that way at times but never for long. Jennifer means so much to me. I can never see myself without her no matter how bad things may seem at times. Love is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment